Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
bland
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I don't get it... he grunted up and then rode down.. whats wrong?
The first picture is of him riding up a "downhill" trail in Sedona. He is in the exact spot you would land if you went off of the drop to the upper right of him. The second picture is him not hitting the drop.

·
The .05 percent
1,057 Posts
The first picture is of him riding up a "downhill" trail in Sedona. He is in the exact spot you would land if you went off of the drop to the upper left of him. The second picture is him not hitting the drop.
to concerned with testing the latest 650B size ride to read the sign stating downhill traffic only on pigs tail

·
GONE
25,586 Posts
The first picture is of him riding up a "downhill" trail in Sedona. He is in the exact spot you would land if you went off of the drop to the upper left of him. The second picture is him not hitting the drop.
Well then it's a dud.

I want to see a picture of what happens when he's riding up that downhill run right when a downhiller comes flying off that lip.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The first picture is of him riding up a "downhill" trail in Sedona. He is in the exact spot you would land if you went off of the drop to the upper right of him. The second picture is him not hitting the drop.
Wonder if they closed part of the trail for the shoot. Saves them having to wait for people to clear before they can get shots, and/or edit things out.

John

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
Sedona is such a stressful place to ride. I hope I didnt ride the wrong way on some trail last week during the AES SBFL. I did run into our friendly self appointed ambassador during the ride who said that I must be from out of town because no one would go up the crappy trail we were about to go up. Didn't know there were so many rules on how to ride my bike.

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Sedona is such a stressful place to ride. I hope I didnt ride the wrong way on some trail last week during the AES SBFL. I did run into our friendly self appointed ambassador during the ride who said that I must be from out of town because no one would go up the crappy trail we were about to go up. Didn't know there were so many rules on how to ride my bike.
He was just concerned about your user experience. Not that it mattered to you but he was probably right.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
I did run into our friendly self appointed ambassador during the ride who said that I must be from out of town because no one would go up the crappy trail we were about to go up. Didn't know there were so many rules on how to ride my bike.
This is why they need giant pink direction arrows painted on the slickrock.

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
How could he be right? It is my user experience to be had and I had a great time. So I would say he was 100% wrong.

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
Wow I guess everyone around here knows how I'm supposed to ride better than me. Define crappy trail? Not groomed and manicured? Yes if that crappy trail is part of the larger picture of completing the 50 mile Sedona Big Friggin Loop than Yes that is exactly the trail and the user experience I want to have.

·
bland
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow I guess everyone around here knows how I'm supposed to ride better than me. Define crappy trail? Not groomed and manicured? Yes if that crappy trail is part of the larger picture of completing the 50 mile Sedona Big Friggin Loop than Yes that is exactly the trail and the user experience I want to have.
You are 100% correct 78% of the time. Ride with us and get in the club. You will be a true shredder.

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Exactly. So, it didn't matter to you. I'm curious, however, the name of the crappy trail you were climbing when he ran into you?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts