Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im curtis, hence the screen name. Lol. Just wanted to introduce my self an say hi. Anyways little about me, I used to ride a lot even did a road race on my treck 4300 in high school. I got into cars an mx so mountain biking kinda got pushed aside. Until recently I bought a iron horse warrior se an fell back in love with the sport. I look forward to seein some of you all out on the trails.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Iron Man

It's always nice to have someone fall back into the sport. Having a decent bike helps a lot in that respect.

Curtisbond said:
Hey everyone im curtis, hence the screen name. Lol. Just wanted to introduce my self an say hi. Anyways little about me, I used to ride a lot even did a road race on my treck 4300 in high school. I got into cars an mx so mountain biking kinda got pushed aside. Until recently I bought a iron horse warrior se an fell back in love with the sport. I look forward to seein some of you all out on the trails.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in albuquerque's northeast heights. Its been a while since ive been on any of the trails. Even though im pretty out of shape im excited to ride them all again.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
notaknob said:
Only when you Bando-bash. It normally involves you running and hiding when delnorte takes a stick to you.

In other news, the AZ forum is hilarious during the winter - http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=685211. Must be the water.
Don't feed these 2 trolls, Knob. It's pretty obvious who's posting is trolling for more mess. I'm just gonna sit back & laugh at their behavior & accusations, while they keep lookin' for someone to have a public dispute with. :p
By the way, welcome new guy. Hopefully I'll see you out on the trails soon.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts