Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
ahhh mannnnnn... am I gonna have to clean the extra bathroom before this weekend???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

and yes....I have a variety of goodies you could enjoy to your hearts content.... :p

·
Registered
276 Posts
The stink looks awesome... but I've already told some people I'll be at the Sea Otter. Lets go to the Otter than hit up the stinc another weekend.

Sell your Mono and get some riding money.

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
Alloy said:
The stink looks awesome... but I've already told some people I'll be at the Sea Otter. Lets go to the Otter than hit up the stinc another weekend.

Sell your Mono and get some riding money.
Lets plan a STINC trip in May sometime... I can come down with some of my crew.. it would be cool to all go and meet and ride together. Some of the heads here would LOVE the stinc man!

?

·
Pro Crastinator
11,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
so hucker you didn't listen to your mom and you are easily persuaded by Zach
Zach...you are a salesamn...wonderful pitch
hook, line and singer on WCH
if you had the opportunity to bust on the STINC, you'd pass up lesser places in a heartbeat (and compared to the STINCster, there are a ton of places)

·
Pro Crastinator
11,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pdirt said:
Lets plan a STINC trip in May sometime... I can come down with some of my crew.. it would be cool to all go and meet and ride together. Some of the heads here would LOVE the stinc man!

?
i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but don't plan on a group thing.....

i'm personally only allowed to bring mark w/ me.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.