Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the bomb
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just clicked on the link for the new mtbr Jersey's. Why no love for the ladies? Good thing I got mine from Zonic last year, or I'd be sol.

Any chance of Women's sizes in the future?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,862 Posts
Aw, who cares?

pfunk said:
I just clicked on the link for the new mtbr Jersey's. Why no love for the ladies? Good thing I got mine from Zonic last year, or I'd be sol.

What we really care about is why no baggies????

fp

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
pfunk said:

I guess you all will just have to go topless :p Which is legal here..well along the beach anyways :)

·
the bomb
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice thought

SuperNewb said:
I guess you all will just have to go topless :p Which is legal here..well along the beach anyways :)
but trail rash on my nipples doesn't sound so great. Think I'll have to wear a shirt while I'm riding.

Cleaning the bike, well that another story right :p

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,862 Posts
Urk.

pfunk said:
ah, go shave your legs!

oh, wait

hey btw - you never said what you thought of that eekamouse cd, yo
I don't know where it is. I listened to it on the way home that day, but I haven't seen it since. I'm sure it's in my car, somewhere. I stash CDs all over the place so I'm never without music wherever I go.

Sorry. :rolleyes:

fp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.