Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
BACK OFF FOCKERS!!! :madmax: :madmax:

If Abel says they are OK, they are OK!!!!!! :madman: :madman:

I know, it was a dumb choice, I'm seriously thinking about relacing them... :rolleyes: ;)

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
elmadaleno said:
I know, it was a dumb choice, I'm seriously thinking about relacing them... :rolleyes: ;)
It looks better off this way....

Don't feel bad... Now you can dance around DT Swiss' offices with your wheels in your hands and laughing at them for saying "Revos are not good enough for discs users"... :D

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
Warp said:
Don't feel bad... Now you can dance around DT Swiss' offices with your wheels in your hands and laughing at them for saying "Revos are not good enough for discs users"... :D
Yeah, so far they are holding up pretty well and I'm not exactly gentle on them.

Its fatigue I'm worried about though... :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
elmadaleno said:
Yeah, so far they are holding up pretty well and I'm not exactly gentle on them.

Don't worry so much... they might break, but the wheel won't collapse all at once... keep riding them and when the time come to change spokes (when one or 2 break) replace them with Comps or relace the wheel, but since they are built already, don't throw the money you invested in them away....

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crisillo said:
Don't worry so much... they might break, but the wheel won't collapse all at once... keep riding them and when the time come to change spokes (when one or 2 break) replace them with Comps or relace the wheel, but since they are built already, don't throw the money you invested in them away....
He'll love Supercomps... Those hold up pretty well to abuse and are light as hell.

·
Bike to the Bone...
8,290 Posts
elmadaleno said:

If that's so, just give them some rest...

Well, how I think this, if they're holding fine then keep them as they are until something breaks... well, if it's not catastrophic, or you decide to do 10 foot drops or some thing like that....

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
You guys are right... Its just... I can't take the abuse anymore!!!!!

Either I relace, or I go back to my shrink!!!! :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

I'm kidding guys, if I couldn't take your shait, I wouln't dish it out :D :D

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
crisillo said:
This is the best opinion I've heard so far!!! The rest of you are just envious of the 30 grams I saved by going with revs! :D

·
weirdo
6,223 Posts
crisillo said:
Don't worry so much... they might break, but the wheel won't collapse all at once...
I don`t think Mada is the one who`s worried. On the other hand, Tacu and Warp seem to be very concerned with his well- being. In fact, I heard that they are considering adopting Mada so they can prevent him from comitting any more catastrophic errors.

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
elmadaleno said:
This is the best opinion I've heard so far!!! The rest of you are just envious of the 30 grams I saved by going with revs! :D

rodar y rodar said:
I don`t think Mada is the one who`s worried. On the other hand, Tacu and Warp seem to be very concerned with his well- being. In fact, I heard that they are considering adopting Mada so they can prevent him from comitting any more catastrophic errors.
I guess adopting him could be expensive business :p

·
Mexican e-rider
977 Posts
crisillo said:
I guess adopting him could be expensive business :p
Yeah, remember you are adopting two Turners that need constant pimping out!!! :D

P.S. If you adopt me, who's the daddy and who's the mommy?? :eekster:

·
weirdo
6,223 Posts
elmadaleno said:
Yeah, remember you are adopting two Turners that need constant pimping out!!! :D

P.S. If you adopt me, who's the daddy and who's the mommy?? :eekster:
Maybe they don`t need to decide right away. In the state of Massachusets, families can now have two daddies or two mommies. Does that hold true in DF? As for the Turners, they can probably sell your old spokes to Rito to cover the cost of pimpeando for the next two months and Rito won`t have to torture himself trying to make up his mind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.