Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowskilz said:
ill be there as noted previously
Oh hell...........if your goin then i'm bailing. Is Shawn gonna roll?...

back to taping my eyes open and shoving the chutes in my fingernails...

·
Registered
300 Posts
consider me an addition..I've been waiting all week for someone to say something. Was gonna do the local trail in highlands ranch and some park, but downtown sounds like more fun...I'm assuming the same place (broadway & colfax)...I'll look for the Foes Todd!

·
eci
2,712 Posts
gigamanx said:
consider me an addition..I've been waiting all week for someone to say something. Was gonna do the local trail in highlands ranch and some park, but downtown sounds like more fun...I'm assuming the same place (broadway & colfax)...I'll look for the Foes Todd!
Cool cool got your message we'll see you there

·
Registered
300 Posts
Another good evening of riding. Seems like we've had some good luck with the popo and the weather. Eric, how's the leg; Sin, hope your hand is healing after that gnar fall. Hope you can type long enough to post the pic you took. Maybe next time we'll get a few more.

See you all next Sunday (sure, I said I wouldn't go, but you guys just make it too fun)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.