Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings & Salutations fellow mountain bikers. It's been a while. While my divorce is over technically it still drags on. Money, money, money. But anyway, I have been biking with Trixie. We went to the 24 Hours of Allamuchy. I was on the tandem again. The C'dale tandem is a cool bike but now I feel the need to upgrade. I have been checking out the Ventana El Conquistador. My nearly 50 year old body needs a break. After winning the mixed group last year (2004), Trixie wanted a year off and went along to provide support. My little guy Patrick (11 1/2), is getting a Klein Palomino for Christmas. He is thrilled. My oldest Zack uses my Adept but really enjoys the tandem. Both boys did some road racing over the summer and I am happy to say that there are more medals on the mantle from both of them. There was a funny incident at a race where they they thought they were going to have to race against each other. Usually they are relaxed and confident but I never saw them both put on their game faces so quickly. They were both lined up at the line when an official pulled the little guy out and put him in a different catagory (younger). He told the official that he could beat those guys and was not afraid and I have no doubt that he was telling the truth. In the end we were all better off. It would have been a big hassle for me to hear one brother telling the other how a butt kicking was delivered. Anyway, I thought I would drop a note in here to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all. Regards, Reed Weedakowski

·
grasso e lento
410 Posts
No way!!

Reed good to see you back and Happy Holidays to you.....

Hey, do us a favor and dig up some of the old stuff.. For the holidays PLEASE!!!

·
Dork
222 Posts
Wow...I picked a good day to check in.

Que Pasa, brah man? I can't believe you're STILL not divorced. It's been friggen years.

Still Hot Tubbin with the dubies? WoodMan still holding up? Still got them long yellow trucks with benches in 'em?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Reed!!!

Reed Weedakowski said:
Greetings & Salutations fellow mountain bikers. It's been a while. While my divorce is over technically it still drags on. Money, money, money. But anyway, I have been biking with Trixie. We went to the 24 Hours of Allamuchy. I was on the tandem again. The C'dale tandem is a cool bike but now I feel the need to upgrade. I have been checking out the Ventana El Conquistador. My nearly 50 year old body needs a break. After winning the mixed group last year (2004), Trixie wanted a year off and went along to provide support. My little guy Patrick (11 1/2), is getting a Klein Palomino for Christmas. He is thrilled. My oldest Zack uses my Adept but really enjoys the tandem. Both boys did some road racing over the summer and I am happy to say that there are more medals on the mantle from both of them. There was a funny incident at a race where they they thought they were going to have to race against each other. Usually they are relaxed and confident but I never saw them both put on their game faces so quickly. They were both lined up at the line when an official pulled the little guy out and put him in a different catagory (younger). He told the official that he could beat those guys and was not afraid and I have no doubt that he was telling the truth. In the end we were all better off. It would have been a big hassle for me to hear one brother telling the other how a butt kicking was delivered. Anyway, I thought I would drop a note in here to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all. Regards, Reed Weedakowski
WASS UP REED!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.