Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i need to know this is there a differance between the banshee morphine freeride and morphine dirtjumper, also what colors do they come in, and where can i get one online.......and last but not least what kinda fork should i get for it SC, DC cuz i do like
5-8 foot urban drops no jumping hardly

·
Registered
629 Posts
ScAvEnGeR said:
well i need to know this is there a differance between the banshee morphine freeride and morphine dirtjumper, also what colors do they come in, and where can i get one online.......and last but not least what kinda fork should i get for it SC, DC cuz i do like
5-8 foot urban drops no jumping hardly
I think there is something to be said that the freeride has an "05" in the background of its picture while the dirtjumper does not. Exactly what it is I do not know. I doubt they would change their most popular frame without making a big deal about it.

In a slightly related question, is Banshee offering kits to go with the frames, like they did last year? The website makes no mention of components.

·
Registered
629 Posts
ScAvEnGeR said:
no all i need is a frame i was wonder what fork travel would be best suited for it
If your 5 to 8 foot drops are to transition (they should be) then i'd say a 6-8 inch freeride fork is best for you. If your doing all urban, no trails, no freeride or DH, i'd say you can go with the Dirt Jumper line from marzocchi. I would not feel comfortable riding a 4 inch fork or less on a morphine, which can comfortbaly handle an 8 inch fork.

But if your doing all urban, the Morphine is probably too heavy for you, there are better options (Sinister Ridge, SC Titan, Evil Imperial, ETC)

·
Registered
629 Posts
ScAvEnGeR said:
i can get a 04 z1 freeride for cheap so i may go with that, um my drops are sometimes to flat ground
drops to flat are bad for your bike. 5 inches of travel from a Z1 should be fine, but it depends on personal preference.

500 posts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
idc if its bad for the bike as long as get major props(which i do!!) for what it is i do,.....diff. kits iight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.