Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Come to think of it - PP's been pretty quiet since his b-day... Sure hope it didn't have anything to do with the cake I sent him a picture of.

:confused:

I like that cooler! Thank goodness NC does not require a license to drive it. Being an "inspector", I wouldn't want to have to carry around decals and a hole punch.

·
Go make a difference
1,249 Posts
It's E's birthday?! Well happy freaking birthday! Mine is Monday and I plan to be on the bike hoofing up some big mountains in north GA. Hope he's riding and not working.

As for DD, E said yesterday that he's begun the planning so we should know something soon. I can't wait! Maybe this year I'll actually be able to ride both days instead of just sitting around drinking beer on Sunday with a tale of woe. I know this, I don't plan on getting left in the dark this time either :nono:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!

·
Go make a difference
1,249 Posts
wooglin said:
Do tell. I'll be in Atlanta looking for things to do....
A buddy and I are heading to Ellijay to ride Bear Creek / Mountaintown. It's about 13 miles of climbing -- singletrack > fireroad -- then a few miles of singletrack DH with about 15-20 creek crossings. A nice long ride with great views!

My current plan is to this on Monday then head back up there on Tuesday for basically the same thing with the Cartecay Bikes ride (www.cartecaybikes.com). After destroying my legs on Monday, I may end up doing a road ride to recover on Tuesday then sit back by the pool with a cute girl, my best friend and some margaritas before heading to a baseball game that night.

Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] or call me -- likely best option. Check your PM for my cell #.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.