Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Well I still gotta ask a few more people what they think then I will make my decision. ;) I'm still unsure of what hub to go with if I do the 823. Maybe if I talk to enough people they will give me the true answer to all lifes questions such as; what fork and build type for a wheelset..........:p :p

I just can't be taking yours or sixty's word on this certain problem. I need more of a pro's advice on all of this. I know you THINK you ride better than me Kavu, which in return makes you feel like a pro. I guess that is why you are always cordinating your outfits as if you are in a world cup race. But I just can't let that happen now can I? I need to talk to more and more and more people till I feel satisfied!!! oh yeah forgot all my smileys

:band: :smilewinkgrin: :blush: :yesnod: :shocked: :eek:ut: :lol: :devil: :incazzato: :crazy: :aureola: :idea: :thumbsup: :rant: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ihih: :sad: :sad:

G

·
Oh Snap! Its on! 823's are the answer to all life's questions, just go look in the DH forum.

Oh and here's a big EF DA FORTY... Over priced piece of tinfoil with that superfluous penis hanging from its leg...

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sixsixtysix said:
Oh Snap! Its on! 823's are the answer to all life's questions, just go look in the DH forum.

Oh and here's a big EF DA FORTY... Over priced piece of tinfoil with that superfluous penis hanging from its leg...
I think you need to ease up on the Haterade...

G

·
KavuRider said:
I think you need to ease up on the Haterade...
No hate, just saying the 40 isn't a good fork for AZ unless you want a $1700 pile of scrap in a year. I have actually been quite pleased with the Fox stuff I have ridden lately.:D

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sixsixtysix said:
No hate, just saying the 40 isn't a good fork for AZ unless you want a $1700 pile of scrap in a year. I have actually been quite pleased with the Fox stuff I have ridden lately.:D
I don't get how you destroy your stuff all the time.

And those wheels are nice.

G

·
KavuRider said:
I don't get how you destroy your stuff all the time.

And those wheels are nice.
Ummmm, I'm built like a tank and ride like a bulldozer?:D

Tranny wheels are fine for the money, but they are not fitting for a Jedi....

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sixsixtysix said:
Ummmm, I'm built like a tank and ride like a bulldozer?:D

Tranny wheels are fine for the money, but they are not fitting for a Jedi....
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

40 is money.

Jedi, maybe not.
DooDooBoi, for sure.

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
KavuRider said:
Oh...I don't THINK I ride better than you...
I already know you can't THINK but I am certain that you KNOW that I ride better and faster than you!!! :p :eekster:

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
KavuRider said:
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

40 is money.

Jedi, maybe not.
DooDooBoi, for sure.
you are a TRANNY:nono:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
doodooboi said:
I already know you can't THINK but I am certain that you KNOW that I ride better and faster than you!!! :p :eekster:
:rolleyes:

Plowing down a mountain with your eyes closed doesn't count.

G

·
KavuRider said:
Dude, stop posting stuff like that, its freaking me out.
Um, kinda the point isn't it?

On another note, we are gonna postpone this weekend's festivites in Pinetop until 2 weekends from now. Thinking of pulling a day trip to Prescott or Flag for anyone interested.

AZdog will already be up in Flag, but I imagine his weekend will look like this:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sixsixtysix said:
Um, kinda the point isn't it?

On another note, we are gonna postpone this weekend's festivites in Pinetop until 2 weekends from now. Thinking of pulling a day trip to Prescott or Flag for anyone interested.

AZdog will already be up in Flag, but I imagine his weekend will look like this:D
2 weeks from now is much better for me...:D

Hmm...sounds like pedaling...:skep:

Big Bike Ride at McDowell? First Annual? I think its a good time to do this...

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
KavuRider said:
:rolleyes:

Plowing down a mountain with your eyes closed doesn't count.
I only do that when I am passing you which always happens all the time. So that the shear look in my eyes won't melt you as I pass you by! :devil:

G

·
KavuRider said:
2 weeks from now is much better for me...:D

Hmm...sounds like pedaling...:skep:

Big Bike Ride at McDowell? First Annual? I think its a good time to do this...
Yeah, like your soooooooo opposed to pedaling.... hmmm, if I can remember the last day correctly and my vision hasn't gotten toooooo foggy in the last 20hrs, I believe it was you who was running away from the group last night in 107 degree temps:eekster:

Big Bike Race at the McDowells, Friday morning? I'm in to huck the gnar. Gnar being that one little drop leading into the "technical loop".:D

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
sixsixtysix said:
Yeah, like your soooooooo opposed to pedaling.... hmmm, if I can remember the last day correctly and my vision hasn't gotten toooooo foggy in the last 20hrs, I believe it was you who was running away from the group last night in 107 degree temps:eekster:

Big Bike Race at the McDowells, Friday morning? I'm in to huck the gnar. Gnar being that one little drop leading into the "technical loop".:D
Like DooDooBoi says, that wasn't me. Must have been the heat. I don't pedal or climb. Must have been a mirage or something.

Yeah, I'm down.

Will there be beer?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.