Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, you have a scream right? And you live in ingersoll right? cause i live a minute away. I was wondering how yours is set up and the weight and what not. And you should let me ride it, lol. I want one really bad. btw, we've ridden together before, i used to have the specialized ht with the orange rims, thats now a giant ac. remember??????

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
twouareks said:
Hey, you have a scream right? And you live in ingersoll right? cause i live a minute away. I was wondering how yours is set up and the weight and what not. And you should let me ride it, lol. I want one really bad. btw, we've ridden together before, i used to have the specialized ht with the orange rims, thats now a giant ac. remember??????
Hey man whats up, ya I remember you. I am actually in the process of moving right now and so its hanging out in my future home down near harmony in shields. I think I'll probably be around all day tomorrow if you wanna check it out. Just give me a call 719-201-8558.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DanD said:
Hey man whats up, ya I remember you. I am actually in the process of moving right now and so its hanging out in my future home down near harmony in shields. I think I'll probably be around all day tomorrow if you wanna check it out. Just give me a call 719-201-8558.
unfortuneately, i won't be around :) I appreciate it though, I'll give you a call sometime this week or next weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.