Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
joelalamo45 said:
Hey Manmountain, if you need help let me know. I do web design and can give you a hand if you need. And post up some pics from the jump jam.
Thanks for the offer, I may do that. But my procrastination is less about the design and production and more about the fact that I'm not in CO anymore, so I can't readily go GPS the trails and develop the maps/directions. It's hard to do that from memory, particularly when I'm describing trails that are largely unmarked. That, and I've been really busy with my "real" job, which is also why I haven't gotten around to editing and posting all those shots from Gunbarrel.

Speaking of procrastinating, it's 70 and sunny here today, probably going for a ride...

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
Manmountain Dense said:
Speaking of procrastinating, it's 70 and sunny here today, probably going for a ride...
and where are you these days? Texas? No amount of warm weather or sun could ever make being in Texas bearable, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :D

·
Heathen
768 Posts
btadlock said:
and where are you these days? Texas? No amount of warm weather or sun could ever make being in Texas bearable, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. :D
Although Texas is high on the suckage scale, there is some darn sweet mtb riding in the Austin area. I will always miss the GreenBelt side trails (Travis country area, etc). Nothing like it around here.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
I lived in Dallas for a few years a long time ago

I was born in Ft. Worth and decided to go back "to my roots" and check out this Texas thing.
The women were great and the weather sucked 90% of the time. Tornadoes sucked, too. The best times were very late autumn and mid-spring, before the 100s settled in. The weather then was sublime. But, 98 degrees with 100% humidity at midnight...I'd fly friends down on The Red-Eye and they'd get off the plane and first thing say..."why do you live down here?" I moved back to Colorado, regret-free. The week I was back it was one of those hot spells in Boulder, you know, 100 for a week, and it felt cool compared to Dallas at 100.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.