Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Nice shot! So who's that cutie on the Yeti? ;)

Hope y'all had a great night. I did a bonus to the Barney loop by adding a piece of 4 while waiting for the troops to group up at the top of Hulls. Nice night, and fun to have the SS out again.

CDB

Here are some shots. The first guy is Cozmo, who rode with us for the first time, did Kestrel in the middle ring without stopping, and didn't know the loaner bike I gave him had a granny ring. That's residual fitness from his martial arts, for which he is famous worldwide.

The others are shots of the group at various spots, and my own favorite, the Gray Lady bringing up the caboose.:thumbsup:

CDB

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
holy cow. A bridgestone. Haven't seen one of those for a while (except the one in my barn)

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
It's my second B-stone of 3. Made up into a nice SS, that's for sure...

CDB

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
No doubt, amigo.

I watch them on ebay, and they come up every 3 or 4 mos, and go for what they deserve, which is more than I want to pay for another bike....

Glad to hear you can roll up tomorrow night. JJ coming, too?

CDB

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nope, JJ is minding the Chitlins tomorrow night, so I will be flying solo. See you guys at Ridleys right?

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Planning on 530 at Ridleys. :thumbsup:

CDB

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I have an old MB-3. The frame size was too small though. I have an 853 frame that would make a nice SS though. Someday...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts