Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's that baby doin? Just wanted to give you a shout, thought I would start a new thread, let the other one rest. Keep us posted when you start rippin again. :D

Skip......................

·
Registered
340 Posts
:D Hey Skip! Thanks for asking! Baby's doing good. Keepin us up at night, but I'm loving it. Creating a life is an AMAZING thing. Just can't wait till she's old enough to put on a bike. LOL! :D
Haven't been on the bike since she was born (2 weeks ago) save for a quick trip down the street to the grocery, 7-11, etc. I'm gonna get back out there asap though....itching for a good ride...:D
How'r things out there? You guys still out thrashing your Max Frames? If so, I wanna hear about it! For the mean time i'll live vicariously through others until I can get back on the bike...:thumbsup:

Alvin

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went for a ride on the 9th, my 50th b-day. Haven't been on the bike since, my back has been bugging me again. Hope to get out as soon as these storms get done with us. I'll try to get some pix next time out to keep the stoke goin for ya. Have a good un, keep in touch.

·
Registered
340 Posts
NICE! Happy Belated 50th!! I hope i'm still out riding when I hit 50! That's awesome!:thumbsup: Although all my years of snowboarding, skateboarding, competitive martial arts, tournament paintball, etc. will probably have something to say about that. My knees and joints definitely aren't what they used to be. :D Shoulda listened to mom back in the day about taking care of my body...:nono:
Definitely, if you get a chance to take some pics, post em up! I wanna see em! :D

Alvin

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Alvin. I enjoy riding as much today as I did when I started back in "88-89". If you have the passion, you will still be rippin at 50. I rode alot of moto's and put many a mile on my bmx growing up and I feel it now & then. I just chalk it up to experience. I'm not the fastest guy out there, but I have just as much fun as the next guy/gal.
You know what's even more awesome? Being 50 or any age , and having your kid(s) riding with you.

·
Registered
340 Posts
skip canfield said:
I'm not the fastest guy out there, but I have just as much fun as the next guy/gal.
You know what's even more awesome? Being 50 or any age , and having your kid(s) riding with you.
And that's what it's really ALL about...having fun.:thumbsup: Who cares if you're not the best or fastest...as long as you're enjoying what you're doing, that's all that counts.:D

I'm definitely looking forward to being able to ride with my kid(s). Screw Barbie and all that other stuff...can't wait to buy her her first mountain bike...:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.