Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pro Crastinator
12,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the canfield will have to wait untill next time, she won't be built for a couple of weeks... (few monor details to work out, you know how it is with a new frame, none of your old stuff ever fits correctly)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Huckfreak, when you get your new hoopdee built we need to get up there and get a bunch of pics. Just checking out those pics I already have some ideas rolling around for photo ops up there....

not to mention it would be sweet to ride, if the NorCal crew doesn't mind letting a newb in on their trails

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zachdank said:
here mikey mikey mikey mike.
Zach do you have any small things there for the tourists that you take there? :p I mean... incase I'm ever in socal with a bike. ;)

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
i always drop off zach's bridges.....
Except when there's some really importang walking around, not riding your bike to do?

Oh christ I'm funny!!!!

Go to chico then come up here. Our jumps turned into concrete sometime earlier this week. Plus we can siphon free gas out of hummers.

edit: nevermind, just saw the other thread.

Wise choice.

·
Registered
736 Posts
zachdank said:
weaksauce. :rolleyes: common biatches, u know u want some. prime conditions right now. doesn't get any better.
Siiiick sh!t dank nugz! If you ever drive up to Whistler you should make a day of it in North Bend, WA. There's two distinct (hidden) trails you need to hit up, pm me for details. Real similar to what you got built size wise, but PNW style.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.