Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got it done, damn alot more labor than expected.
Anyhow I am pleased with it and can do a multitude of color schemes and patterns.
This is per a customers request on this one, looks 10+ and durable.

Attachments

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
bullcrew said:
Anyhow I am pleased with it and can do a multitude of color schemes and patterns.
how do you create the patterns? Would it be possible for someone to send you a custom pattern in vector format and have you anodize it on?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
coma13 said:
how do you create the patterns? Would it be possible for someone to send you a custom pattern in vector format and have you anodize it on?
I would think so, I can photoshop items aqnd have negatives made to do screenprinting with ano print dyes.
Email me at [email protected] and send some idea of what your looking for and I'll call my guy and see if he can run it ou as a screen. Depends on design, material screening and print screening is different due to the nature of anodising and my spacing/layout.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sick and twisted! How about the new Marine Corps digital camo? I could get ya patterns, etc...

That would be cool to do my Chase 1. I love the ano'd orange on it but camo would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
J_B said:
Sick and twisted! How about the new Marine Corps digital camo? I could get ya patterns, etc...

That would be cool to do my Chase 1. I love the ano'd orange on it but camo would be sweet.
I'm guessing that would be really, really, difficult. But that would look so sick. maybe the desert digi. Ano would be cool, but other paint would be cool. On the otherhand I don't want my bike to blend in to the trail or the woods, incase I go down with people coming or maybe I lose it in the brush. HAHAHA

·
Registered
735 Posts
RobsterCraw said:
I'm guessing that would be really, really, difficult. But that would look so sick. maybe the desert digi. Ano would be cool, but other paint would be cool. On the otherhand I don't want my bike to blend in to the trail or the woods, incase I go down with people coming or maybe I lose it in the brush. HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA......I didn't think about that. Seems difficult now that ya said something. Desert digi would be sweet. How about just doing some fork lowers? I have an '04 TLD D2 that could use a digi paint job.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
J_B said:

Yeah It's a tedious item, I'm doing a paintball marker this week in digital camo
Just takes a real long time and a alot of patience, unlike painting if you mess up it cost's you several hours.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bullcrew said:
The website now has the mtn. bike gallery up and running, sory for the delay we have been busy.
I haven't even rode this week and it's all urban DH to work then the wife picks me up after. :D
www.absolutefinish.com

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
hi bullcrew,

any idea on cost for a full frame ano? pm me if it's better. i have a balfa itching for full woodland...you'll probably be getting some business in the near future is my guess, that's some sick stuff going on there.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
question?

Bullcrew
Question do you use a spray on plating mask like the Hysol product or is this some type of diecut masking product ??
The stuff is super cool !!! Makes me want to start playing around with aluminum.
Can you do the milspec pink color??

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
sick paintjob. is it just me but does it look like it lost something around the headtube area, it doesnt look like the rest of paint maybe flatter? not as shiny? i dunno lol. im confused on this whole ano processs? care to explain?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.