Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, are you ready. I found this "little" gem at my lbs Reser Bicycle Outfitters in Newport Ky this morning. It belongs to Sarai who works there, Xsmall frame 09 575. Sorry for the picture quality, it's from my phone. If I had known it was there I would have brought my camera!

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Big Jim Mac said:
Nice! I don't like the gray Fox went with on their forks. Black or white looks best IMHO.
I agree but if you want a Talas you have to get the Titanium color

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
knives out said:
now that I see it, I actually like my all turq. better.
I second that. I'd go or all turq or all white. The white/turq scheme is a bit broken to me, the colors don't seem to connect well, and it quite seems like a rushed design. Sorry guys. Again, I'm sorry they just don't make the orange anymore... they should only have added the white and that would be just fine.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
swade said:
Since I only took a pic from one side it's worth noting that on the non-drive side that you see, it reads "hand built race bred" up by the head tube. On the drive side it reads 575.
They should have the quote writen OVER the toptube and "575" on both sides. Wish they haven't gave up on the quote for their first year's production when I bought mine last year... that quote describes pretty well what a Yeti bike is.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Black RONIN said:
I second that. I'd go or all turq or all white. The white/turq scheme is a bit broken to me, the colors don't seem to connect well, and it quite seems like a rushed design. Sorry guys. Again, I'm sorry they just don't make the orange anymore... they should only have added the white and that would be just fine.
I think it's the curves of the frame that throws the paint scheme off. It just doesn't match up, IMO. The paint scheme would work very well on an older style 575. That being said, it looks 10x better than any paint scheme Trek or Specialized has done in the last 5 years or so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.