Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've found a nice alternative to the surly - innova endomorphs tires, these are produced by innova too.

Can you tell me where I can buy them???

Images taken from
http://undergroundvelo.blogspot.com/
http://www.ezbeachattachments.com

I've tried to email innova and ezebeach, let's see if they answer.
As far as I can tell, these are the only alternatives to the too expensive endos....

Attachments

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
coastkid71 said:
imagine the sparks riding down the road at night with that tyre chain on? :eek:
looks pretty mean :thumbsup:

Heh !

Would certainly add to the general (wonderful) madness of the Fatbike experience :D

Would also make a great vid to ad to your increasingly eclectic collection :thumbsup:

·
Bike Fiend
146 Posts
According to Shiggy's pics in the gallery, the TommiSea tires will be cheaper than Endos.

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough for me to justify building up a pair of studded fatties.

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
mplsmtb said:
According to Shiggy's pics in the gallery, the TommiSea tires will be cheaper than Endos.

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough for me to justify building up a pair of studded fatties.

Good call,

Also, I know chains seems silly on a bike but in real fresh powder, there's little else that improves traction (speaking from automotive experience). I for one would be interested to know if they could increase your average snowbikes's range, or even ability to break trail.

Looking above, it seems the Englishmen find them silly, but they've got that lovely Gulf Stream keeping them wet and warm all winter. That beauty passes by my front door (OK, about 400km offshore) without offering the slightest bit of warmth to me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe it!!!!
Do you know how much do the ezbeachattachments/ innova 4 inch tires cost?

30$

They are sooooo cheap. It is a good news!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what does it mean "join me in cartwheel"?
I think that you need to contact ezbeachattachments, don't know if they sell directly or if you have to find a dealer....
Anyway I live in Italy so, for me, that tires will be quite expensive anyway :-(

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
I think MT means an exuberant cartwheel of celebration ! :)

How much are Endos in Itay Sting ?

Here in the UK they are £85 = $ 137 USD !!! :eekster:

Clong, I don`t find snow chains silly and can see that they may well be useful........

Just not in the (less than) subtropical paradise that is North Western England ;)

·
Self-defeatist
965 Posts
Dr Feelygood ! said:
Clong, I don`t find snow chains silly and can see that they may well be useful........
Just playing around. :thumbsup:

See you on the beach? Looks like my beach is ~4200km from yours, but it could happen.

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
CLONG said:
Just playing around. :thumbsup:

See you on the beach? Looks like my beach is ~4200km from yours, but it could happen.

:D

With satellite imaging technology the way it is ..... You never know :thumbsup:

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Guys, make sure that the rim is the correct diameter - looking at the pictures on their site, I think that might be a smaller rim diameter - like a 24" wheel size instead of a 26" size... So maybe it might be like a 650B dia when done overall? Not sure, but looking at the pedals, the people, the overall size of things, I don't think that is a "29" inch diameter overall. Be glad to find out I'm wrong - does anyone actually have or has seen one of these yet?

·
Birthday Collector
2,610 Posts
Hmmm.... Actually saw one of the shots that I was able to blow up a bit and it does say "26 x 4" on the tire sidewall! Cool - I was wrong!!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts