Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
I'm a "she".
936 Posts
Gee, please don't get all technical on me. The only setting I played with was flash or no flash on my Canon SD870IS. This one probably was taken with the flash because I deleted some really blurry ones.

·
More pie please
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
mudworm said:
I know. It was this dark when we got to the road.

If you click on the image and look closely, you can see…
…Venus and Jupiter up and to the left of the moon. I know nothing about astronomy,
Verhoeven pointed this out while we all were watching the moon set after dinner.
Monday evening was the time for viewing these: Venus, Jupiter, moon lining up for rare
group hug among stars
:

© Copyright Toronto Star 1996-2008

The "Tonight" moon position = Saturday = mudworm's photo.

///Charlie

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Biking Brazilian, for the Sunday ride is it TBD - wait until Sunday, or TBD - you'll let us know before then?

I had a blast on the Rock House ride, and I might be able to get free Sunday.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
locoyokel said:
Biking Brazilian, for the Sunday ride is it TBD - wait until Sunday, or TBD - you'll let us know before then?

I had a blast on the Rock House ride, and I might be able to get free Sunday.
I'll update with something a little more concrete by Saturday. I don't drive so I'm dependent on others' schedules/vehicles.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I didn't, and I'm super-sensitive. But there were a lot of poison oak stems on Lost Spring, and I'm really careful about not brushing the winter stems since I've gotten it that way (the first time I ever got it was from crashing into a bush in the winter). I think I saw a handful a few other places - maybe near the bottom of China Hole east trail? Definitely some right above the creek on the China Hole west trail too.

·
King Of Tooth Tarter
455 Posts
The Oak, the oak!

I think you might of swiped by some sticks on the Hat Rock climb. I luckily avoided it. I remember seeing some there. I didn't see any poison oak on Lost Spring Trail at all. Or, for that matter China Hole Trail. My bets on the Hat Rock climb.

Oh, and I really was close to removing that tree from the center of the Black Oak Spring Trail. Really.

Roy.

El Caballo said:
Anyone else end up with poison oak on their legs after this one?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.