King Of Tooth Tarter
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...

Excellent!
But the important questions are:
Did you clean the Wall?
Did you clean Bear Mountain?
Neither. I went pretty far on the wall but there is a considerable steep bit that I wasn't able to clean. Maybe next time. I have cleaned it in the past.

I rode up to Bear Mountain via Bear Spring Road therefore going up the "easy" way. The ride downhill was tremendously fast and quite nice after the grading. Not sure that the rain really helped on Bear Mountain but I was going fast so...

Roy.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Wooohooo Plymmer!

It does look like a good line there on the left.

Excellent.

This Saturday afternoon I'll be working on the bottom switchback of the Cougar Trail. In the morning I'll be working on the Yerba Buena Trail. I'll bet no one here has ridden that.

·
King Of Tooth Tarter
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good Herb?

It was pretty easy once I started. Seems the pine was rotting pretty well.

The thing about that trail is you are only seeing the 1st part in the pictures. There are two more steep sections that are full of crevices and loose rock. I cleaned it before the rain last year which really etched it making it even tougher to get a line. Definitely tougher than the Mahoney wall which seems like a decent comparison.

Yerba Buena Trail? I'm intrigued. Tell me more.

Roy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.