Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were at Palmer Park today, and my wife bent the brake rotor on her bike....

So we loaded up the bikes, fully expecting to not find any LBS's open on the 4th. Just at the top of the road, we stopped next to a couple guys, and my wife asked one of them on an Ellsworth Truth (or Moment), if there were any LBS's open nearby, as we're new to the area and needed to fix her bike.

The guy suggested Performance Bike Shop, gave me really good directions (not that it was hard to find, but still!), and wished us luck. Performance was indeed open, and they got her rotor straight enough to get us back onto the trails.

In contrast, I asked a Specialized rider right after her crash for guidance, and all I got was a "Nope, sorry."

I guess next time I need information or help, I'll just have to track down an Ellsworth rider.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
ahimanic said:
Thanks for the kind words but I'm sure just about everyone would help you out. Perhaps the Specialized rider really didn't know of a bike shop near by.
No. It's true. Only Ellsworth riders are helpful. People that ride those low-class, mass produced bikes are ignorant and unhelpful :rolleyes:

·
sock puppet
8,104 Posts
hey, ask me something...

Blue Shorts said:
No. It's true. Only Ellsworth riders are helpful. People that ride those low-class, mass produced bikes are ignorant and unhelpful :rolleyes:
i want to show you the difference between Ellsworth riders and... say... ummm.. nevermind...

there is no realistic need to slam anyone on this thread...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pic-n-Sav said:
If you would have asked a Ventana rider, he would have fix the rotor for you, right there.
Maybe....
At least I know better than to ask a Norco rider.... The best I'd have gotten out of one of them would've been: "Ugh.... Rock, gnar!" :p :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.