Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
simple
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has it in her head that the Razorback Comp that I got her is not a good bike. I think she sees other bikes with standard geometry and thinks because of the push pull that her bike is not going to work as well.

I'm thinking of either selling the frame or the whole bike. It is a size small and has less than 100 miles on it. Anyone know someone who is looking for a Razorback? Any opinions? I'm sick of this bike gathering dust in my garage.

thanks!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
pics, which shock, and how much!?!

hey 69erSycip!!!

My wife absolutely adores her Razorback... only problem is the Noleed rear shock is dieing a nice slow death!!!

Do you have any pics you can share of the frame, which shock is it, and how much are you thinking of asking for it?

Maybe we can help each other out!

Sengert. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey 69erSycip...

Anything more ever happen with you and your wife's bike? I'm trying to rebuild my wife's rear shock, but I don't have a lot of faith that it will work any better, so I'm still in need of a solution.

Let me know! Hope all is well with you guys...

Sengert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.