Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined my high school mountain bike team and dont have a bike all the races with the team are XC but i am also getting into DJ and street riding, I am currently looking at the Santa Cruz chamelion frame but dont really know alot about other parts i was wondering if anyone could help/recomend parts i should look into, i roughly have abot 900$ to spend on this project.

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Slappp said:
I just joined my high school mountain bike team and dont have a bike all the races with the team are XC but i am also getting into DJ and street riding, I am currently looking at the Santa Cruz chamelion frame but dont really know alot about other parts i was wondering if anyone could help/recomend parts i should look into, i roughly have abot 900$ to spend on this project.
Check out Versus 647, it's more of a DJ/Trail frame but should be good for newbi XC riding. They sell frames only but they might be able to put something together for you. Another good thing they are in Fremont Ca. short drive down the road. http://www.versuscycles.com/products/647/
Vivian & Herb are awsome people, call them up & talk for awhile they will answer any questions you have :D.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.