Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a Scott scale 930 carbon that I just bought used and I pulled a rookie mistake and screwed up my rear pads with a degreaser. Squeals terribly and loss of brake force even after sanding the pads. The rear brake is a Shimano slx br m675 and the rotor is a SM-RT54S. Pads and rotors are inexpensive items so I would like to upgrade both since my pads are shot anyways and I fear that the rotor has on it whatever screwed up my pads. So my question is what is the absolute best rotor/pads combo I can get for that slx br m675 caliper? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
It appears that J02A (resin) and J04C (metallic) are both compatible. These have fins and are a bit more expensive.
If you want to save some money, finless G02S (resin) and G04S (metallic) pads are compatible.
Check to make sure I don't have it wrong on those, but SM-RT86 Ice Tech rotors should work with them all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.