Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought a brand new All Mountain 1 fork and the Tst does not work. I can get the lock out to work right after i pump up the shock. However, if i turn the tst and rider around then come back to lock out it does not work. Plz help! Thanks I have teh 110mm to 130mm version if that helps

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
iloveclimbinghills said:
I just brought a brand new All Mountain 1 fork and the Tst does not work. I can get the lock out to work right after i pump up the shock. However, if i turn the tst and rider around then come back to lock out it does not work. Plz help! Thanks I have teh 110mm to 130mm version if that helps
Could you please elaborate???

Also, please make a search for "TST Revealed"... that thread has lots of info about the TST.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I turn my tst knob nothing happens... I can get it to lock out if i empty out that air from the fork from hole top of the tst valve and fill it back up to normal pressure. But when I turn the knob the any thing else and go back to lock out nothing happens

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
iloveclimbinghills said:
When I turn my tst knob nothing happens... I can get it to lock out if i empty out that air from the fork from hole top of the tst valve and fill it back up to normal pressure. But when I turn the knob the any thing else and go back to lock out nothing happens
Are you saying that it always feels "locked out"?

What psi are you filling it to and what kind of pump are you using?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its only locks out when pumped with air empty air in shock and them put it up starting at 0 bar but if i switch to down hill mode or any other and go back to lock out it still feels like downhill mode. Right now I have filled it with 2 bar air presssure

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
iloveclimbinghills said:
its only locks out when pumped with air empty air in shock and them put it up starting at 0 bar but if i switch to down hill mode or any other and go back to lock out it still feels like downhill mode. Right now I have filled it with 2 bar air presssure
Dude, I don't wanna be a jerk... but is it my english or I didn't understan sheit of what you just wrote?

Anyway... Looks like you have either air in the cartridge or a blown blowoff valve or just ripped the bladder.

In any case and if it's still under warranty, send it back to Zoke and get it repaired.

Maybe with a simple bleed of the air in the cartridge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.