Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I think I need to Upgrade
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out what Titus frame my Dad rode a few years ago (95-98) that he really liked.I think that it was more towards 4" travel also. What frames did Titus have around this time? I am almost positive that it isn't a Racer-X also. Maybe the Loco Moto? What year did that frame come out?

If anyone has pictures of the Titus frames made from 95-98 that would be a great help.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My records go back as far as 1996. At that time there was the SFS, which was the precursor to the Racer X (and it looked like the RX too) and also the Cyborg FS, which was a modified strut design with an interrupted seat tube. Both frames were XC in design. The Cyborg had adjustable travel from 2.8" to about 4" and I can't find spec's on the travel for the SFS. In 1997 the Racer X was born and we also so the first Quasi-Moto. In 1998 the first generation Motolite was introduced and then the following year the the Evolution soft tail was brought to market. The 2000 model year brought with it the Loco-Moto. In 2001 the switchblade came out and retired the first gen Motolite. That pretty much brings us current. Hope this helps to identify that frame for you.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.