Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 2000 Jekyll with a Fox Float RC. Recently while riding I lost all compression . I got air in it, and it holds but the lockout function quit. I tore it down to clean etc. and I made the mistake of removing the lockout lever and cannot get it back in. Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,520 Posts
boogerwayne said:
Hello all, I have a 2000 Jekyll with a Fox Float RC. Recently while riding I lost all compression . I got air in it, and it holds but the lockout function quit. I tore it down to clean etc. and I made the mistake of removing the lockout lever and cannot get it back in. Any ideas?

Thanks
Send it to Push Industries - needs an overhaul.

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
boogerwayne said:
About how much am I looking at for a re-build? Thanks for responding.
I wonder if you could get moto guys to rebuild your bike shock, it's much cheaper than for MTBs for some reason:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/sks/260305247.html :skep:

Fox will charge you something on the order of $70 for a rebuild, PUSH, $95. If you feel like you would benefit from a revalve, PUSH will happily upgrade and rebuild your shock for $150.

_MK

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
What is your weight?

I say send it to PUSH and have it re-valved for your weight, and style. Well worth the extra $, IMO.

The ONLY drawbacks are the $, and you will drop the lockout all together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.