Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother saw an iron horse at dick's he said it was a hardtail with a manitou 6 fork and had disk brakes, the color was flat black. the frame decal said warrior disk....the guy there also told him they were a special purchase/buyout. the price is $299 and the msrp was $529 or close to that...when i tryed to look it up on the web, I didn't know what year to look at to see the specs....anyone have any info on what year and model it is? I assume it is a warrior sport, but couldn't find any colors listed for this model....any help would be appreciated...and any advice on yay or nay to buy this bike....he is a noob and this is right in his price range....and has plans on going back up to the store this weekend to pick it up...layaway is nice for decision making....thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
:confused:
atvsmurf said:
my brother saw an iron horse at dick's he said it was a hardtail with a manitou 6 fork and had disk brakes, the color was flat black. the frame decal said warrior disk....the guy there also told him they were a special purchase/buyout. the price is $299 and the msrp was $529 or close to that...when i tryed to look it up on the web, I didn't know what year to look at to see the specs....anyone have any info on what year and model it is? I assume it is a warrior sport, but couldn't find any colors listed for this model....any help would be appreciated...and any advice on yay or nay to buy this bike....he is a noob and this is right in his price range....and has plans on going back up to the store this weekend to pick it up...layaway is nice for decision making....thanks

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he laid it away...he is taking my truck to pick it up this weekend...
He called me from the store and I know very little about the brand, other than what I read on the reviews...I told him to go for it...the frame is a 19" and he said it fit well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.