Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help folks.

Does anyone know where to get Pazzaz handlebar shims? Seatpost shims are readily available, but I need handlebar shims.

See, I'm in love with Tioga 286 bars (remember them, they used to go with the Tioga Cube stems). I have 3 of them but they are an odd size. They are 28.6mm, where as normal bars are 25.4, and them there's the oversized 31.8mm bars.

Pazzaz makes a shim so I can run my 28.6 bars in an 31.8 stem.

But I can't find anyone that carries them. Anyone know of a place that can order Pazzaz stuff? It doesn't seem to be too popular.

I really need a couple of sets of these shims!!!

·
Start slow and taper off
790 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, Pazzaz is a house brand for J and B imports, a bicycle distributor.

Try calling them, and see what shops in your area deal with them. Then have that shop order you one.

J & B IMPORTS, INC
PO BOX 161859
MIAMI, 33116
Telephone: (800) 666-5000
Fax Number: 235-8056
Web:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
neveride said:
If I'm not mistaken, Pazzaz is a house brand for J and B imports, a bicycle distributor.

Try calling them, and see what shops in your area deal with them. Then have that shop order you one.

J & B IMPORTS, INC
PO BOX 161859
MIAMI, 33116
Telephone: (800) 666-5000
Fax Number: 235-8056
Web:
Cool, I'll try that. Hope you are correct.

Of course getting a LBS in my area to order anything successfully is a whole other story!:madmax:

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.