Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first day that I am able to access forums or use the MTBR website except for classifieds. If there is someone more computer aware, would you tell me what to look for if this happens again.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
get any error try to login

Poser said:
This is the first day that I am able to access forums or use the MTBR website except for classifieds. If there is someone more computer aware, would you tell me what to look for if this happens again.
did the site load on your browser? I assume you use IE 6.0. This site has alot of popup ads. I hope you download IE sp2 and recent update today. IE has feature allows you to block popups. Did you get error trying to log in?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't been able to get on till now

I am using IE 6.0 and IEsp2. I think it has something to do with Avast or Microsoft firewall because I get a horizontial black oval with a red oval over it when loading discussions. ( the oval says privacy when clicked.

Now it loads very slow and I have a fast connection. I downloaded a 26megabyle file in 2 minutes yesterday.

thanks for the help

Picard said:
did the site load on your browser? I assume you use IE 6.0. This site has alot of popup ads. I hope you download IE sp2 and recent update today. IE has feature allows you to block popups. Did you get error trying to log in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.