Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping for some input from you guys!

I've been trying to find a bike bag solution that isn't a bulky hard case or custom frame bag that I end up filling with stuff I don't need. (I like to ride with a spare tube, a couple of air canisters, zip-ties, a multi-tool, rag, etc.)

I finally sat down with my son who is a 'product guy' and asked him to make me one that would fit my bike (which is a full suspension). It's been a lifesaver on the trails.

I've attached a picture of a first-run bag on my bike. Let me know if you have suggestions on how to fit your bike better!

Here's the site:
www.bearmountainbags.com

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't really understand what I'm looking at. Care to explain how this thing works?
Sure! It's a bag that was designed to be strapped to the top of the bike frame as well as have the 4 individual pockets be strapped down as much as you want to reduce the bulk and keep it tight to the frame. It works really well. It's a good replacement for strapping spare tubes to the frame and carrying smaller items in backpacks or fanny packs. The website probably explains it a bit better.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
84,208 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'm not too keen on the idea of something on top of the top tube. Seems like the junk in one bag is going to interfere with the junk in another bag...

·
Registered
781 Posts
I think you may have misinterpreted what one of the "junks in a bag" he was talking about is.

My concern would be having to answer questions about why do I have a dead cat wrapped in a towel strapped to my toptube everytime I went for a ride.

Attachments

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you may have misinterpreted what one of the "junks in a bag" he was talking about is.

My concern would be having to answer questions about why do I have a dead cat wrapped in a towel strapped to my toptube everytime I went for a ride.
haha sure...It's just a pocket, you can put whatever you want in it. This rider stuffed it with who knows what haha...usually people aren't so nosey about what you have in your bike bags...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.