Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going somewhere in Canada this summer, either Whistler or a camp that travels around and I just got one of those hard shell plastic boxes for shipping your bike. Right now all it is is frame and fork and I can't seem to get it to fit. The fork is too long for the box. Anybody have ideas on how to get it to fit? Do I take off the rear triangle or the shock, or will I need to take off the fork? Do they make bike boxes in different sizes for those of us with big bikes? BTW my bike box says Performance Cargo Case and it looks like this:

Attachments

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
the website says " ...heavy nylon outer construction, padded 8mm cross link foam, and padded wheel covers, padded pedal and tool pouch, and removable and adjustable shoulder straps..."

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, but i got it to fit. i just needed to take off the fork. that kona bag looks kinda cool, unfortunately they don't have any other pics of it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.