Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i lost my old username email etc i ojly posted a few times as inpsetcer horse well any way my gemini 2000 has arrived :D the weather is pretty is crap so ive only rode it down my road a few times . Well anyway i need help with shock and forks setup . Its an 04 with the useual breakouit plus spv and the swinger 4 way coil at the back . Well i way around 160-165 pounds . So about 170 maybe with camel back? Well what psi should i run the spv at? and what affect does the red hex adjuster have on fork and shock ? Help :confused:

·
Registered
434 Posts
some body has gotta say it... do a search! But I ride the same bike and have the front around 70 psi and the red adjuster about 2 or 3 turns in. Forget what the rear is set at... but I'm pretty sure that it says the range on a sticker on the shock. The red dial is the SPV threshold, the more you turn it in the smaller the SPV volume and the harder it is to bottom out. Ther more pressure you put into the air chamber... the firmer the SPV threshold is. You can take bigger hits... but you WILL LOOSE small bump sensativity. go to www.answerproducts.com and look around there. SEARCH this site.. there is tons of info already on here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.