Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All; A female friend is just 5 feet tall and she's looking for a full suspension bike. She's gone to a few bike shops without any luck; do you know of a bike that will work for her. Is there anyone riding a full suspension bike who is 5 feet tall or under five feet. I'll try emailing Santa Cruz today.
thanks,
turtle

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
Turtle 1 said:
Hi All; A female friend is just 5 feet tall and she's looking for a full suspension bike. She's gone to a few bike shops without any luck; do you know of a bike that will work for her. Is there anyone riding a full suspension bike who is 5 feet tall or under five feet. I'll try emailing Santa Cruz today.
thanks,
turtle
Talk to Juli Furtado at SC.

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
The Juliana fits your description perfectly. We even put a 10yr. old racer boy on one of these, and he absolutely rips on it. It's basically a scaled down Superlight in the smaller sizes, and actualy when you get in the larger sizes, the Juliana and SL are the same. I think the med. SL is the same as the large Juli. Anyway, the Juli is the perfect bike for small riders...not just for racing but also for all-around riding. They're light and amazingly strong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.