Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Triple Triangle Scavenger
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here know where I can order replacement rear brake posts for my 95 GT Pantera? The old ones are seized up in my destroyed Cantis

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: I was able to get one of the posts out of it's canti. I took it to a shop down the street and the owner happened to have a second identical post available! This must be a sign from the mountain bike God's that the Pantera is destined to be mine. Now I just have to scrounge up some indamaged chainrings and hit the mountain. Thanks for the help!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Wheel Tire

Here she is, weighing in at 25.8 lbs. I'm thinking of stripping and polishing the frame and fork, but I want to have a decal set made first. Got her in a trade for a couple old boxes of flooring and a Cannondale Catylist frame I was never going to do anything with.

·
change is good
Switchblade with a 38, 29+ rigid WaltWorks
3,938 Posts
I feel old. I remember drooling on the brochures. If I remember correctly around that time there was a picture of the team riders sporting higher and wider DH bars on the XC bikes rather than those stupid narrow flat bars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I definitely kicked mine over to some wider riser bars with bar ends lol. Still a huge fan of the early 90s bullmoose bars, but my set is currently on my Aggressor awaiting transfer to the Ricochet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.