Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting back into mountain biking after a long hiatus and wanted to get some feedback about the bikes I am looking at. I live near Glendale, CA and am looking to do cross country trail riding and some occasional downhill up at Big Bear.

My budget is only $500-750 which I know doesn't get me a whole lot. Here are some of the bikes I have been thinking about.

I've been keeping a close eye on craigslist and found this custom build pretty close to me.
BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILD ACCESS/FUJI 29ER hARDTAIL MOUNTAIN BIKE

2013 Marin Bobcat Trail
2013 Marin BOBCAT TRAIL 29er MTB Hardtail Bike Shimano 9s Hydraulic Di | Random Bike Parts

Airborne Guardian
Airborne Bicycles. Guardian 2.0

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Access is a Performance Bike brand. Its actually made by Fuji. I really liked this bike they had at performance, but it is a little out of my price range. Access Stealth - Product: Access Stealth Trail 29er Cross Country Mountain Bike - 2014 It was $999.99 at the store. I'm somewhat considering it, but it would be a little bit of a stretch...
My buddy rides the Access and he is really happy with it. I would recommend you to save a bit more money and go for it. It's worth it in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.