1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Hutch
Vassago moose nuckle SS
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I have a 2008 Santa cruz Heckler Sz M
I just want to know what I should sell it for here is a list of what it has....
Suspension
fork fox vanilla rlc
shox fox float r
Drivetrain
Shimano LX front d
Shimano XT Rear D
Shimano XT (m770) rear cassette
Shimano XT front crank rings (22,32) and bash guard
Shinamo LX Crank arms
Shimano external Bottom Bracket
Sram PC-991 Cross Step Chain w/ Powerlink Gold
Deore LX shifters
Wheels
Rear/Front Hand built XT 32 hole centerlock disc hub laced to a super tough Mavic X823 eyeleted disc UST Tubeless rim using black anodized DT 2.0 straight gauge spokes.
Tires
front/rear Kenda nevelgel 2.1 Tubeless
Breaks/Levers
Front Shimano XT M76 hydraulic with 7" centerlock rotor
Rear Shimano XT M76 hydraulic with 6" centerlock rotor
breaks are 3 weeks old and have 4 rides on them
Everything else
Seat post; Thompson
Stem; Thompson
Headset; Cane creek
Grips; Lizard skin lock on's
Saddle; WTB Rocket V SLT
Bars; Truvanti XCAM riser
Pedals; brand new stock flats unknown brand

has usual nicks no dents no crack used for 1.5 years 2 times a week. Not sure of miles.

any help would be great thanks

·
The Hutch
Vassago moose nuckle SS
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't seem to sell the Heckler

So I have the Heckler on Ebay for the second time. Selling it for 1600 as suggested, and I can't seem to get a buyer? I get a ton of watchers but no one pulls the trigger? Its on there now with 28 watchers 58 mins. left and no bids (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...760&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182)? Any suggestions? any luck listing on the mtbr classifieds? Something?

·
The Hutch
Vassago moose nuckle SS
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
huck*this said:
Looks like it sold. But my advice would have been $1800 with free shipping if listing on ebay. There is something about free shipping which attracts a lot more offers. Congrats on the sale though.
It sold but we will see if they pay...

I will have made 1500$ after fees and shipping and I sold a couple of other parts for $250 so 1750$ profit is pretty good I think..
its enough for my new build at least... ;)

Thanks..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Curious how you are shipping the bike. I need to ship a bike to a friend so I am trying to find out the best way to do it specifically, how are you packaging it and where did you get the box(es) you are using? TIA

·
The Hutch
Vassago moose nuckle SS
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rich H. said:
Curious how you are shipping the bike. I need to ship a bike to a friend so I am trying to find out the best way to do it specifically, how are you packaging it and where did you get the box(es) you are using? TIA
I went down to my LBS they had some bike boxes and packaging and packed it real nice. Then i went to fed ex they have the best rep and are the least to ship... Bike shop uses UPS and there rates are high and I have heard stories of them messing up bikes.

GL

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
rob1208lv said:
It sold but we will see if they pay...

I will have made 1500$ after fees and shipping and I sold a couple of other parts for $250 so 1750$ profit is pretty good I think..
its enough for my new build at least... ;)

Thanks..
You don't call it profit until you subtract your initial cost.
You're like my wife
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.