Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently denied my opportunity to get a medium SS. Anyone got any ideas on where i might find a new one? I'm trying to avoid white, black and midnight blue. Other than than, I'm not to picky.

As this is essentially a request for a sales pitch, this thread could bet boring in a hurry. if anyone has any serious objections PM me and i'll pull it down.

·
Working on my Drops
632 Posts
Exactly, send a email or call the Intense dealers around your area or anywhwere else. Someone has to have one in stock that has your colors.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a lot of dealers on the website, and I've been informed it's highly unlikely that they'd have an SS in stock. I've tried al the web dealers i can think of and nothing. So, I was hoping that someone knew of their local store and could point me in the right direction, thus saving me a laborious and quite possibly wasted search of the country. Sorry, I should have been more specific in my original post.

So, anyone recall seeing a medium SS at their local shop anytime recently?

Cheers.

·
Working on my Drops
632 Posts
Try trailheadcyclery.DOT.com.

They are a local intense dealer in San Jose. The last time I was in there, they had a raw SS. But i'm not sure what size it is.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
IMKITBISHES said:
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CCM?PAGE=PRODUCT&PRODUCT.ID=4480

They have one that i have seen in person sitting over the mechanics desk... i like this shop alot, they always seem to go above and beyond!!

Talk to Eric 18882767130

I was saving up for this fram, but its never gonna happen... so you might as well enjoy.
I also heard that every 6th frame gets shipped with a golden headset and if you recieve it you get to go to the famous chocolate factory.... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.