Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Unfortunately I've broke my brand new Specy Elite FSR 2011 and at the moment Specialized Italy does not carry the spare part I need as the bike is still too new:)skep: )

I've shot a couple of email to Spesh store in London as I will be there next week but since my folks will be in NYC in april I was thinking of contact a Specialized store there and have them go pick up the part.

Any suggestion or experiences ?? Plenty of stuff on the Specialized www but I would prefer some real life experiences from you.

Kind regards
Andrea
Italy

·
Registered
425 Posts
Try sending your folks to Larry and Jeffs Bikes at 1400 3rd avenue between 79th and 80th streets in Manhattan. Maybe call first to tell them what you need, if they don't have it, they can order it in time before your folks are there. (212) 794-2929. I worked there in the early '80's and they have carried Spec. since the begining. Check out their website too. I'm sure they can help you if anybody can!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok just talked to them and they said it should not be a problem to find the part ij about one week,too bad they won't ship the part earlier,I will really have to wait for my folks to get there in April.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm glad they can get you the part. They were a great shop when I worked there in the summers of the early 80's. Last time I was there was the mid 90's and they had a lot of Specialized bikes and gear. April is next month, they'll get what you need, and you'll have it in time for peak riding season.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.