Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, I am a realy bad ass All Mountain rider. But I am I Holland foe the next week, How do I get all, All mountainy in a flat country? Thet don't even sell mtn Dew here!!! Plus I don't know how to tune the high speed rebound on my Ohlins shock to handle bike paths?? Any ideas?
I stll have all of my dope outfits with me so I got that part covered, but I am lost....

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
I thought those dikes had some really rad slopes to do stunts on. C'mon, use your imagination.:D Something I always wanted to know...do they use cleats on those wooden shoes or do they just use flats? We prefer cleats on our cowboy boots in Texas.:eekster:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You certainly don't need mountains for "AM" style riding. In fact you don't even need hills. Bombholes are pretty good actually, providing loads of very steep drops and climbs. One of the places we ride regularly is technically as flat as a pancake, but still offers great riding. Plenty of bombhole drops, fast sweeping bermed singletrack with tons of undulating dips. It's like riding a giant MX track. Ok, it doesn't provide much variety of riding and I certainly wouldn't ride there all the time, but it's great fun and unique.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.