Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been riding for a couple of years at work and recreationally. I love the sport and ride about 60 miles a week. However, I have a problem with the big toe on my left foot falling asleep when I ride. I think it might be due to the way I peddle or have my foot situated ( in the peddle basket, not sure what it's called) Any suggestions? It's been going on for a while now and I'm concerned I may damage a nerve if I continue the way I'm going. Thanks in advance.

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
The Fuzz said:
I've been riding for a couple of years at work and recreationally. I love the sport and ride about 60 miles a week. However, I have a problem with the big toe on my left foot falling asleep when I ride. I think it might be due to the way I peddle and have my foot situated on the peddle (or in the peddle basket, not sure what it's called) Any suggestions? It's been going on for a while now and I'm concerned I may damage a nerve if I continue the way I'm going. Thanks in advance.
I can relate.....in my first year of mountain biking I went through 5 pairs of shoes till I found one that allowed me comfort with no issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.