Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So story goes I bought a hard tail, then built up a FS. So I have 2 bikes. Invited my brother in law to ride. He likes riding atm he cant afford to buy one(a good one at least) so I offered to let him use mine. After one ride he likes it he bought a camel pack for the upcomming summer heat. However I put my bike up on clist and someone wants it now.

I dont know if i keep the bike if ill have the oppertunity for someone to buy it again. With my brother in law im guaranteed a riding partner which always makes riding more fun. However the thought of $500 in my pocket to recoupe from the build would be great too If i did that though im back to riding solo which honestly sucks. I dont know

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
You'll spend the $500, and then where will you be. Lonely.

If you keep riding with the bro-in-law, make sure he helps with expenses. If he can afford a Camelbak, he can afford to buy tubes & stuff, and buy you a beer after the ride once in a while.

That's my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.