Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello , i am attempting to re locate up to boise or open to other areas that have work available.
not getting very far on finding a room to rent with some other like minded people- craiglist is a mess-

coming from out of state . hesitant on who and where in Boise , want the right fit . complete self up root no friends ect in ID. 37 s,st8, w,m,
clean , quiet ,cool and reasonable , hunt , fish , cycle (mtn.)and sbk, workout , clean lifestyle, non student , no drama

past exp . if ya have commons with some one it works better . Not only a roommate, but some one you could see hanging out with too

i need some serious insight or connections, never this tough before . i have lived in multiple places-:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
it shouldn't be that hard for you to find a roomie in Boise, just go to idaho statesman www.idahostatesman.com, or try and sort through to the better ads on craigs. The north end is a great place to live for a mtn biker, as is east boise and even Southeast Boise or Boise Bench - those areas are not far at all from trailhead, and if you live in North or east boise you probably won't need to drive at all. some road riding or very short drive if you live on the bench. But rents are so reasonable in Boise, you might just find a little studio or something for yourself in north end maybe!

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Agree!

Anchorless said:
You should have a job before you come here.

Seriously.
GPRR:

I have to strongly agree with Anchorless. Get a job first. Even someting you can "tolerate", may be not ideal but someting to come to. I have a great job with a great company in SoCal, but am working to come back to Boise as I HATE SoCal now.

Unless you have a lot of money saved and can go like 6 mo's without a job, which I gather is not the case with you, geta position there first!

dk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.