Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tiltle says it all. I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area by next spring (just as the DH season starts here in the northeast) and wanted to know if i should keep my brand new baby or sell it. Any freeriding or ANY thing that resembles the riding im used to here-(Diablo, Plattekill, Mt. Snow and on and on and on). i know theres no lift access but any shuttling possible? Thanks for all ur help. oh and my steelhead is definately coming w/ me- just gotta make it geared i guess(ss now).

Attachments

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
There are a few freeride parks. I believe Markham & Oleta parks are in your neighborhood. Otherwise, Santos and the T.O.E are the Florida Mecca's. Check out:

http://www.freeridesouth.com/

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
the fort lauderdale area has a lot of guys with freeride/ DH bikes. check out clubmud.com. it is the local club's web page. also check out atlantic bicycle off atlantic blvd. ( i think). they may be 10 or 15 minutes up 95 from you but some of the guys there are into some free riding. Your DH bike may be a bit though. You do see alot of prophet's, stinky's, enduro's, and hecker's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.