Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 Specialized Enduro Expert and want to upgrade the rear shock. I do alot of 2-4ft drops and the shock is not able to handle it. Does anyone know what shocks will fit on the bike and can you make a recommendation for one. I think I want to get a freeride type shock but am not sure what is best....

Thank you

·
AndyFSR
85 Posts
Pick A shock

dfrancefort said:
I have a 2002 Specialized Enduro Expert and want to upgrade the rear shock. I do alot of 2-4ft drops and the shock is not able to handle it. Does anyone know what shocks will fit on the bike and can you make a recommendation for one. I think I want to get a freeride type shock but am not sure what is best....

Thank you
Pick whatever you want. Fox has some that work as does Progressive, Romic etc..
I currently have a Fox coil on mine, i2i is 200 mm which is about 10mm longer than stock. This works well for me. My friend still uses an air shock and has had no problems either.
Check the manufacture web sites. Post theads. Read some of the old posts about Enduro shock upgrades.
BTW i really like my coil better than the old air shock.
A3

...I go downhill like a falling safe...and climb like I am dragging one...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.