Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

help me identify these 2003 enduro bushings - need new ones

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TheBikeMechanic 
#1 ·
I need to replace the bushings on my 2003 Enduro Pro that mount on the bottom of the rear shock at the linkage. Can someone tell me what these are called. If anyone has a link where I could order some, that would be great.

Pic #1 show the two bushings with the bolt that goes thru the shock & the linkage, and #2 shows the shock & linkage disassembled

thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#4 ·
sorry if I got the terminology wrong. All I know is that there is slop between the bolt and these aluminum parts, as well as between these parts and the shock component that these pieces fit into. I didn't see any other parts, so just figured that these aluminum pieces had worn and needed replacing.

What do I identify the "actual bushings"? How do needle bearings figure into this.

thanks for the responses.

#5 ·
While the aluminum spacers do wear, the bushing may be a bigger wear item. Look closely and you'll see it pressed into the eyelet of your shock. These are replaceable. The needle bearing deal I'm talking about is made by the Enduro seals folk. There's a thread running on the suspension forum right now that covers these eyelet bearings, and at least one of the posts has a link to the Enduro site and the listing for all the bikes they make the kit for.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.