Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Jsgolfer
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first i was told by the guy who gave it to me that it was a 90 something Ritchey. However, after studying pics of Ritchey's from the 90s i dont think this is one. I did find a marking on the drop that says Breeze. Do you think it could be a joe breeze? if so is it rare? i beat the hell out of it so i hope im not destroying anything valuable. thanks!

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
jsgolfer said:
At first i was told by the guy who gave it to me that it was a 90 something Ritchey. However, after studying pics of Ritchey's from the 90s i dont think this is one. I did find a marking on the drop that says Breeze. Do you think it could be a joe breeze? if so is it rare? i beat the hell out of it so i hope im not destroying anything valuable. thanks!
Leaves a lot of options as to what it could be.

A picture in this case, will surely get you an answer. 'Name that bike' is one of our favorite games here. :D

·
velocipede technician
8,877 Posts
jsgolfer said:
what would you guys wanna see in the pics? anything in particular? i can get pics just wanna know what you would need to ID it. thanks for the replies!
any frame details.cable stops, drop outs,etc

·
Jsgolfer
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here are some pics sorry for the poor quality. its freezing cold and night time so i had to shoot in my garage. also, the bike is a mess. hope you can see what you are looking for

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.