Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've had this buddy for a couple years, and his wife is so so so anti-29er. She thinks 26ers are so much efficient...BWAH!!!. After many, many, many hours trying to convince her to buy her beloved soulmate a 29er for christmas, I'm about to throw in the towel. I don't want to, but I have little choice. I'm an engineer, but she is well, a rocket scientist without knowing it. She claims moment of inertia, throws out momentum capacity equations, and basically owns me in every conversation we have regarding 29ers

So, help me convince her that a 29er will not only let my buddy temporarily forget about his receeding hairline, but will also allow my buddy to keep up with me as I dance and prance like donner and blitzen ho ho ho'ing through-out 2010 on my 29er

Please leave comments for "the scrooge" on this thread!

Thanks in advance!
Prep.

· Advanced Slacker
15,812 Posts
preparation_h said:
So, I've had this buddy for a couple years, and his wife is so so so anti-29er. She thinks 26ers are so much efficient...BWAH!!!. After many, many, many hours trying to convince her to buy her beloved soulmate a 29er for christmas, I'm about to throw in the towel. I don't want to, but I have little choice. I'm an engineer, but she is well, a rocket scientist without knowing it. She claims moment of inertia, throws out momentum capacity equations, and basically owns me in every conversation we have regarding 29ers

So, help me convince her that a 29er will not only let my buddy temporarily forget about his receeding hairline, but will also allow my buddy to keep up with me as I dance and prance like donner and blitzen ho ho ho'ing through-out 2010 on my 29er

Please leave comments for "the scrooge" on this thread!

Thanks in advance!
Prep.
What does your buddy want? I'll bet he does not want a 29er and his wife is covering for him.

· Registered
36 Posts
Are you really advocating on behalf of a "buddy" or is your wife working you over on a mad desire to get a new chunk of metal to park in the garage? Considering your user name is preparation_h I am really beginning to wonder.

· Registered
235 Posts
smann said:
Are you really advocating on behalf of a "buddy" or is your wife working you over on a mad desire to get a new chunk of metal to park in the garage? Considering your user name is preparation_h I am really beginning to wonder.
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

· Advanced Slacker
15,812 Posts
smann said:
Yeah, that crossed my mind as well.

· you do this at my size
198 Posts
So this "FRIEND " of mine really wants a new 29er but is afraid of his wife...
come on fess up it' s you.
Tell him to tell her that 26" wheels cause sterility.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.