Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early in 2005, Bicycling Magazine had a stroy on a bike trip in Cuba and I think only one or two people were in it, I remeber it because the woman in all the pictures had her Rockshox Reba fork at a super low air pressure and it was bottomed out on a smooth road. Accidentily I recycled it and want I it back. Does anyone know what month it was or how to get old bicycling mags? Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :) :) :)

·
Faller - Expert Class
647 Posts
Maybe...

I have a few issues at home which I can check, and I'll forward this link to my buddy who I believe may have a subscription to it.

Later!

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
At the magazines where I used to work, we'd have a closet full of back issues. The publisher should be able to help you.

·
I like to ride my bike.
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for looking

Edvig said:
I'll take a look in my office. We should have it sitting around.
That's greatly appreciated, I hate bicycling mag but that one issue was really cool. All I remeber was a large story on two people that went on a mountain bike trip in cuba, it showed them with their bikes stepping on to a sail boat, one pic was on a lady with a black rs reba sl (ok, I'm obsessed with forks) crossing a bridge. I rember one phrase " You need fat tires to navigate........."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.