Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My LBS went out of business a few weeks ago and they were the only Intense dealer in the area. Luckily I had bought a spare b/f they closed, but I had to use it this past weekend when a stick got caught up in my drivetrain and ripped my derailluer off. I need a spare (or two)!! Any ideas??

·
Registered
929 Posts
Buy two!

They are not cheap but paying shipping twice stinks! Let me know if you have a really hard time finding the hangers (but it sounds like Intense stocks them) because I have two myself and would consider getting more if they are getting scarce.

Hey one more thing- do you work at wingnut gear? I asked Santa to slip a hydration pack from them under my tree!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just did some searching and found a shop not too far away that has them in stock. The shop must have just picked up intense b/c I don't remember seeing intense in there when I checked a few months ago.

Wingnut became a sponsor of my adventure racing team this year. I've completley fell in love with thier packs. I'm a big fan of the Adventure 1.5 for riding. They are very comfortable and the pockets are so easy to get into without removing the pack.

·
Registered
929 Posts
The 1.5 is the one I have my eye on...

Glad to hear you found the hangers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts